Friday, May 17, 2013

The Big Move

So, I recently said that I had some exciting news coming up! So here it is! I decided to up and move to Dallas! I took a job here that is a HUGE step in the right direction for my career! I'll give out all the scoop once I pass the training session of the job and am able to invite! :)

But for now, I thought I'd show off a little bit of my new place and some of my decor. :)





Hopefully I'll have more photos soon and have lots of fun info about my fantastic new job! :)

~Mary

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! And I love that blue chair :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations on everything! Good job taking that risk that will further your career and dreams! Nicely done. Cannot wait to hear more about it and see more pictures :)

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete