Sunday, December 29, 2013

All That Glitters...


    My favorite time of year: when the air gets cold, and the skies are clear, and our streets are filled with lights. The year end celebrations have always been my favorite, and they never fail to fill me with childish joy. I'm one of those silly people that loves the hustle and bustle that goes hand in hand with the Christmas season. Living in Texas, I don't often expect a typical "white Christmas" (however we pretty much had one this year). Instead of waiting in anticipation for snow flurries, I impatiently await Christmas lights! Those are my winter wonderland, and nothing can quite compare, in my eyes, to the glittering lights display of Dallas's Highland Park Village. It has become one of my favorite destinations when I want to really get in the holiday spirit!
   So this year, I decided to have a fun Christmas adventure with Thomas Garza to shoot in the midst of my favorite holiday decor. :D  We had such fun and so many laughs during this shoot. I hope you will enjoy the pictures as much as we did the experience, and I wish you all the most wonderful New Year!!






1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit
    Super nice pics
    Very good :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete