Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Ever-So Busy December

December, December, the most bustling month of the year! Over the past few weeks I have been going no stop to fashion events, and have sadly been so very distant from my blog. So, I thought it was about time that I dropped by to share a few images from some of the awesome runway shows I've attended lately! (Photography supplied by my good friend and talented photographer Joseph Brewster) These photos are from one of the most amazing and opulent shows I have ever attended. I was just blown away by the craftsmanship and glamor of every piece! All created by Dallas designer Prashi Shah of Prashe Showrooms! With every event I am more and more surprised and so amazed by the talented designers all around me! I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do!





Last but most definitely not least, an Image of me from the runway show, by another dear friend and skilled photographer Thomas Garza! Be sure to check out his page and like him on facebook!





That's all folks! Hope you are all having a wonderful December!
~MaryAlice




No comments:

Post a Comment