Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blogger programs

   Over the past year I have been blessed to work with some awesome international companies who are gracious enough open their stores up to fashion bloggers. There are masses of stores out there that offer fashion blogger programs, but finding ones that carry stylish clothing that is quite well made, is not easy. Around this time last year, I began working with a company called Oasap.com. Clearly you've heard about it at this point, as it is now one of the TOP fashion blogger stores. It's easy to see why. They carry a huge range of products, all of which, I have found, to be well made. :)
   I was scanning through their stock this morning and I have to say I was really impressed--again. I noticed that Oasap has taken a turn for high fashion, and it's all pretty cool! Anyway, getting to my point, as I was browsing the cool new stuff, I stumbled upon this awesome weekly give-away they are doing, and I had to (enter myself) and share!
It's quite a treat for all fashion lovers male or female (since there are a lot of unisex products on Oasap these days :D  ). So, here's the deal all you have to do is go here giveaway and follow the simple instructions. Just make yourself a little pin board, or blog a little about some of the pieces you like from their give-away options.
I chose to blog about it because I find that more fun when it comes to explaining why I like a piece and how I'd style it.
So here we go! Just a few pieces that inspired me to style! (All products shown are from Oasap.com unless otherwise listed. I like to show that you can build an outfit all in one place)

(1) sweater link
Source: oasap.com via MaryAlice on Pinterest


Source: oasap.com via MaryAlice on Pinterest
(2) Skirt 
Source: oasap.com via MaryAlice on Pinterest
(3)Bag link

Add these boots and viola! You are done!
Source: oasap.com via MaryAlice on Pinterest
(4) boots link

I hope you enjoyed my little styling session today! Be sure to enter for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your picks, that bag is pretty damn awesome. I might definitely do a entry for myself.

    Win Gelivable Gift Jewelry Here
    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete