Thursday, August 23, 2012

Recent Destinations and Places Soon To Be.

I'm all about travel! I find it so inspiring just to get away to some unfamiliar place or an old haunt friendly, and thankfully, I have a LOVELY family who loves to go on travels with me! I've always been blessed with the option of traveling for classes, or just for fun. In my opinion, I've been quite a few cool places over the past year. So I thought I'd share some photos from the places I've gone, and the things I have seen of late. :D

Destination: Grapevine Texas--The GAYLORD Texan Hotel                                                                        
                        
 My Gorgeous sister
 Destination: New Orleans
 "It says My name up there on that house!" ^

Destination: Destin Florida


Headed to the Gulf Coast Monday-Tuesday. No more travel photos until then. ;)
That's all Folks! <3
~Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment