Friday, September 21, 2012

Home Decor

My mom has been needing a new accent table for the living room that we are redecorating, so she and I headed down to the local antique mall. I instantly fell in love with a 60's modern triangular glass and wood table. My mom was skeptical about that particular piece working in our living room, but I was convinced. After a good bit of bargaining with the owner of the table I got the price down to $60, so my mom bought it. I scouted around for a great center piece for the glass table, and I stumbled upon a great decorative 60's ash tray to add to the mix. When we got home and arranged it, Mom and Dad both fell in love with the two items.
What do you think? Was $60 a GREAT deal for this masterpiece?

 Perfect couple.

~MaryAlice

No comments:

Post a Comment