Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sundrenched World

It's been quite some time since I have had the chance to shoot a look with my dad, but the other day we had a few free minutes for a rush shoot out at my favorite location.
I'm kind of in love with these free people railroad trousers. I wear them WAY too much, but they are so cute and springy. I've never done a denim on denim look, so I thought it was just about time. I felt like combining modern and vintage all in one -- what better way to do that than to combine foiled hologram heels and suspenders?!






6 comments:

  1. This outfit is fantastic! Love jeans shirts :)
    You have very nice blog and I like your style.I am your new follower now :)
    I would like to invite you to visit my blog also. I hope you will like it :)

    http://www.margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE those pants!!! oh my goodness. Where did you get them??? Cute look and I really like the metallic heels.
    Your dad takes all your photos? IS he a photographer? Those are great pictures.

    -Minda :)

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! The jeans are so wonderful! They are from free people. I simply love them.
      hah no, my dad isn't a photographer at all. We just started a hobby of taking pictures together. Quite a few of my photographs are professionally taken by friends of mine who are photographers.

      ~Mary

      Delete
  3. I love the necklace with the collar! A very cute outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete